Celebrating 15 Years of Friendship
Australian and Bhutan are celebrating their 15 years of diplomatic relations between the two countries. To commemorate this happy occasion, the Royal Government of Bhutan is pleased to present the “Bhutan – Australia Friendship Offer” to welcome all nationals of Australia to visit Bhutan in 2018.
This is an EXCLUSIVE one-time special package offered to all nationals of Australia visiting Bhutan.
Pay as low as US$65 /Person/Night
- Valid for travel period in June, July and August 2018.
- FREE waiver of daily rate US$200/person/night.
- FREE waiver of surcharge US$40/person/night.
- FREE souvenirs and limited edition painting from SmileBhutan.
- Pay only US$65/person/night for the government Sustainable Development Fee.
- Special discounted airfares for Australians.
- Enjoy up to 50% discounts with partnering hotels.
- Special welcome reception on arrival at airport.
Terms and conditions:
- The offer is valid from 1st June 2018 to 31st August 2018.
- The offer is for the nationals of Australia only.
- To enjoy the offer, all guests are required to book their trips with SmileBhutan.
- A one time visa fee of US$ 40 is applicable.
- Limited seats only and on first-come-first-served basis.
Make your Bhutan tour a once in a lifetime experience.
You can contact our Sydney office if you have any questions.
303/5 Hunter Street,
Sydney NSW 2000.
Tel : +61 403882838
WhatsApp: +61 403882838